Skip to content
CBN/NIRSAL AGSMEIS LOAN NEW GUIDELINES
Dear AGSMEIS LOAN APPLICANT
Few months ago, CBN and NIRSAL came up with some amendments to their guidelines or requirements for the AGSMEIS loan. Let me mention some below:
1. They changed their portal to agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
2. They demanded that you verify your BVN on their portal having connected their portal to the BVN server
3. Bring 2 guarantors (who shall be held liable to repay the loan if you default) instead of referees
4. Verify the bvn of your 2 guarantors on the NIRSAL portal
5. Rework your biz plan to reduce the loan amount to 3m from 10m
6. Etc, etc
Some of you have complied to these new requirements, if you have, please ignore this email. But if you have not, proceed to finding out how you can do it for yourself because we have itemized the steps below.
1.Steps to BVN Validation/Portal Registration
Dear Valued Entrepreneur:
Due to the new requirements for the new NIRSAL website that requires BVN Validation,
You are kindly advised to use the following steps to login to NIRSAL Portal to validate your BVN and register at the portal before completing your business plan.
follow the steps below
(if it opens, click on sign in, then click on Applicant), then follow the steps to validate your BVN, then proceed and put in your email and Create password, then sign in and complete your registration.
For TRAINING LOCATION, select FCT or IMO or Enugu (if you have not done this before)
For TRAINING INSTITUTION ID, select Sean Cussons Consulting (if you have not done it before)
THIS PART IS DONE AFTER YOUR BUSINESS PLAN WRITING AND SUBMISSION, THEN.
LOAN APPLICATION SECTION
(if it opens, click on sign in, then click on AGSMEIS LOAN), THEN CLICK ON LOAN APPLICATION then follow the steps to complete the loan application and update your Guarantors’s details, then go over to the Questionaire side, complete and submit.
Please ask questions you do not understand from the questionnaire side because This is your interview and it is scored at the end of submission.
STEPS TO PRINT BUSINESS PLAN REPORT DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE
2. Sign in with your login details
3. On the top left lick on AGSMEIS loan
4. Click on create business plan
5. Then with a big S click on Create Business plan
5. When the portal opens further, click on View
6. Then on the upper dashboard, click on Conclusion and then continue
7. You will see the generate report button and then go ahead and print the report
STEPS TO COMPLETE OUTSTANDING PERSONAL DETAILS
(if it opens, click on sign in, then click on AGSMEIS LOAN), THEN CLICK ON LOAN APPLICATION, then click on continue to loan application then follow the steps to complete outstanding personal details
NB: Because of NIRSAL migration to a new portal, a lot of information seems not have migrated. So you may find some of the information you filled in before now showing empty. Also, you may find your status showing NOT ADMITTED and CERTIFICATE NUMBER NOT INCLUDED. If you encounter such, please reach out to us to correct that immediately.
For assistance, you can talk with Sean Cussons Business School AGSMEIS DESK OFFICER on 08066269934 or call our Vice President on 08185021405.
All emails should be sent to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S: Those who have received their loan and haven’t informed us should call the Vice President on 08185021405 so we can update their records with us.
P.S.S.: The AGSMEIS Loan is still on in case you want a loved one to participate. You can call 08185021405.
Cally Cussons, Ph.D
President, SCBS (EDI to CBN/NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan Program)