STUDY IN POLAND
University of Communications and Management Poznan, Poland (WSKiZ)
WSKIZ Sole Representative in Nigeria: Sean Cussons Business School
Enquiries: Whatsap or call 08185021405 or 08184904305
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: www.scbsedu.org/wskiz or www.wskiz.edu
——–WHY CHOOSE WSKIZ——–
*Opportunity to work while studying
*Flexible payment pattern
BACHELORS PROGRAMMES OFFERED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE( 3 Years)
1.Management and Industrial Engineering
2. Automation and Robotics
4. Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
ADMISSION AND IN-TAKES
NB: REGISTER NOW!
1. New Classes Start October 1st yearly
2.And Late February / early March yearly
The academic year in Poland lasts from the 1st of October to the 30th of September, with the big break for Christmas and New Year, then – the mid-year break in February, and summer vacations from July to September.
1. O-Level Results
2. Transcripts where applicable (Not Applicable for Bachelors)
3. Filled Application Form
4. TOEFL/IELTS (Test of English as a foreign language is required where English is not the lingua franca or studies were not done in the English Language, it is waved for Nigeria)
5. Legalization of academic certificates in the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nigeria (where applicable)
1. Non-refundable application fee for the School
2. Non-refundable Service fee for Sean Cussons Business School (Refundable only if you didn’t get admission with the School)
3. 12,250Euros for the whole programme of 3 years and a half (amounting to approximately 4,000Euros per year, of which at least one year must be paid in full all things being equal. You can pay 9,800Euros if you are paying all at once)
1. An international passport: This passport should be valid for 6 months after the expiration of your student visa.
2. 2 recent passport photographs. The photographs should have a white background and should have been taken not more than 6 months before your visa application.
3. Letter of acceptance from the school you will attend in Poland.
4. Evidence that you have paid your tuition. This could be in the form of a receipt or a letter from the educational institution.
5. Valid Schengen travel medical insurance policy. This should be valid for the duration of your stay in Poland.
6. Proof of sufficient funds: A valid and recent bank statement should show that you have enough money to pay for your tuition, travel and living expenses. If your parent or guardian is paying your tuition, you will need their bank statement and a letter of sponsorship. (In this letter, they should state their intention to sponsor your education and this letter should be signed by them. If your sponsor is related to you, you will need to provide documents that prove the relationship.) (Between N3,500,000 and N10,000,000 is always sufficient as balance in the account)
7. School certificates and transcripts: To apply for Poland Student visa in Nigeria, you must have a secondary school certificate. You should have all the necessary academic transcripts. Some schools in Poland may require that you take an English proficiency test (Not applicable for wskiz for countries that have English language as their lingua franca).
8. A copy of the flight reservation showing the date you intend to travel to and leave Poland.
9. A copy of previously approved visas. If you have been denied a previous visa application, you should include a copy of the refusal letter as well.
10. Minors who are applying for a Poland student visa should have their birth certificate and their parent or guardian’s international passport. (Theparent/guardian of the minor should write a letter of consent. This letter must be super legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria.)
11. Before you apply for Poland Student visa in Nigeria, ensure that you have an eligibility letter from the Ministry of Education, Abuja.
12. Proof that you have paid the visa application fee.
13. Before you apply for Poland Student visa in Nigeria, you must legalize your academic certificates in the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nigeria.
send an email to email@example.com with the following information or call 08184904305 or 08185021405
1. Choose a Programme of Study
2. Send the O-Level certificates, Birth Certificates, Testimonials, WAEC Scratch Card, CV and any other relevant credentials
3. Pay the service charge to Sean Cussons Business School
4. Pay the non-refundable application form fee to wskiz
5. Then fill the application form
6. Then wait for the letter of admission
7. Then Visa Application
OUR DUTIES AT SEAN CUSSONS BUSINESS SCHOOL:
1.To help your ward organize his/her documents and CV for application
2. To get the admission into the intended programme of study for your ward
3. To help your ward all through the application processes – both school and visa
4. To advise both you and the school on issues of compromise
5. To interface with the school as their representative on your behalf
NB: You will bear the cost of notarization and legalization of documents where necessary during visa application.
Abuja Office Address:
Sean Cussons Business School, OTHNI/SHARON HOUSE, Plot 1528, Nouakchott Street, off Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Wuse Zone 1, Abuja (Beside N.D.E Headquarters).
Enquiries: Whatsapp or Call 08184904305 or 08185021405
P.S:- If your programme of choice is not listed here, feel free to call the numbers above.