Business Systems and Growth Entrepreneurship Certification Programme
Sean Cussons Business School (SCBS) has been selected by UNIDO to partner UNIDO, HP LIFE and the Federal Government of Nigeria to train entrepreneurs and small business owners to harness the power of Information Technology (I.T) to establish and grow their businesses under the UNIDO-HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (LIFE) Project.
The Project aims to directly reach up to 166,000 entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, start-ups and even students, both men and women and expected to create at least 40,000 direct jobs.
The LIFE Project complements the efforts of the National Enterprise Development Programme (NEDEP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria to promote job creation and employment with the overall objectives to:
- Facilitate the creation of entrepreneurship ventures, thereby strengthening economic empowerment through the development and growth of Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria.
- Facilitate the start-up and growth of enterprises or employment through skills and entrepreneurship capacity building
- Facilitate linkage of trained entrepreneurs to financial institutions for start-up loans.
- Get trained entrepreneurs linked to financial institutions for start up loans.
- Get trainees learn how to train themselves by themselves.
- Encourage self learning.
- Make entrepreneurs to understand how to use technology skills to improve their business operations
- Business Idea
- Business Plan
- Improve on an existing Business
- Story – dealing with business challenge
- Business Concept – dealing with strategies for solving the business challenge (Activities)
- Technology Skills – application of TechStrats in solving the business challenge
- Discussions – clarifies issues more at a personal level
- Next Steps – powerful resources, softwares, templates, presentation videos, community, worksheets,
- My Plan – feature for capturing key ideas about your business for strategic business planning
- Blended Learning – Face to face and online learning is used to get the benefit of the importance of digital marketing
- Weekdays Diet - Morning sessions (9am-12pm for 10 days – Monday-Friday)
- Saturdays – Morning sessions (4 Saturdays, 8am-1pm)
- Next Weekdays diet starts – YOU CAN JOIN EVERY DAY, MONDAY – FRIDAY (because we run orbital system)
- Next Saturday diet – YOU CAN JOIN EVERY SATURDAY (because we run orbital system)
Venue: Sean Cussons Business School, OTHNI HOUSE, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Wuse Zone 1, Abuja (opposite the only Oando Filling Station on that Road)
Enquiries: 08185021405 or 09055599925
N450,000 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira only) discounted to N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira only) through the subsidization of UNIDO, HP and Federal Government.
- Transfer: Sean Cussons Business School Diamond bank Account Number 0035975477
- With Your ATM Card: https://bit.ly/scbspay or https://paystack.com/pay/life
NB: Send your payment details to 08185021405 after payment.